June 14, 2021
Paakiwaha |Mike Kake – 28 Maori Battalion A Company
Mike Kake – Tumu Whakarae Pehiaweri Marae
28 Māori Battalion-Te Taitokerau Association (A Coy)
welcomes everyone to the
‘Hora Ka Taki’ – Show and Tell Kaupapa’
Where: Pehiaweri Marae (99 Ngunguru Rd, Glenbervie)
When: Saturday 19 June 2021
Time: 10.00am Powhiri
(please gather at entrance by 9.45am)
- – To uphold the memory of and pay tribute to the treasured soldiers of A Company, 28 Māori Battalion.
- we invite whānau to come and share their stories.
- To inform our whānau about the book being written for A Company, 28 Māori Battalion.
- Important – we are hoping to gather a regimental photo of every soldier in A Company, for both the book and the A Company Section of Te Rau Aroha (Waitangi Museum) please bring to the hui.
- If you have any memorabilia/tāonga that you would be happy to deposit at the
Museum along with any other random wartime photos of 28 soldiers that may never have previously been seen
Enquiries to Virginia Warriner email@example.com or 027-685 6446
Copyright © 2021, UMA Broadcasting Ltd: www.waateanews.com